Seagraves Financial Group is excited to announce that we welcomed Kiara Aldana, Administrative Assistant, to our team in March. Kiara is currently a student at Concordia University, where she studies business management and plans to graduate in May of 2023. She will be with SFG three days a week through the end of the school year and will spend more days with us during the summer.
Kiara is a world traveler and is fortunate to have a mother who works at an airline, giving her some great travel perks. She just returned from a trip to Guatemala, where she visited with many family members. Next up is a trip to Mexico with boyfriend Arnold, where the two are excited to enjoy the beach and attend a concert. Often trip goals include the opportunity to go paddleboarding or snowboarding. Kiara also enjoys knitting and exercise in various forms.
Kiara is warm, friendly, and easy to talk with (in English and Spanish). We know you will enjoy getting to know her as much as we have. Please enjoy a few more fun facts about Kiara:
- Do you have any pets? A tabby cat named Emmy
- Any siblings? Four - one sister and three brothers
- Vacation destination(s) still on the wish list: London, Japan (Kiara loves sushi!)
- Favorite color(s): Pink, purple, yellow, blue, green
- Favorite TV show: New Girl and Bob’s Burgers
- Where did you grow up? Belmont Cragin neighborhood, Chicago
- Most recent concert attended: Bad Bunny
- Any irrational fears? Spiders!!
- Favorite dishes to eat: Grandma’s Guatemalan cooking, including picadillo and pupusas
- Favorite movie: The Lion King (and another fun fact is that Kiara was named after a character in the movie!)